Sponsored Links

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Yellow Monkey

The Yellow Monkey or Yemon was a great Japanese rock band that has been around since 1989, they stopped in 2001. I love their music. Easily one of my top three bands. Yellow monkey is one of the most important rock groups to Japan and it's not hard to see why when you listen to their music. The lyrical content and just the great way the music flows is just, well, amazing. Eiji Kikuchi on drums is a pleasure to listen to and the vocalist Kazuya "Lovin" Yoshii is perfect I enjoy Hideaki Kikuchi, the guitarist and Youichi Hirose, bassist and back vocals, tons. Outside of Japan The Yellow Monkey isn't all that popular when you listen to their music you'll wonder "why?" I don't know why myself but hey. The only song people out of Japan may have heard of is Tactics an ending song in Rurouni Kenshin. They have so many great songs, I haven't come across one that I haven't absolutely loved yet.

Basically that's all. Great Japanese rock band, great music, great greatness.

じゃ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Links