Sponsored Links

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bleach - Ichigo and Uryuu, bonded back to back

First off, I don't get the title. They were not fighting side by side or back to back. They were in two separate but close areas. For the majority of the episode I was wondering when is the real fight going to begin. When?! Ishida's fighting with Yammy was lack luster. I don't like Ishida that much, he's relativly weak, but he uses strategy which redeems him. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to just see a bunch of strong characters with absolutely no strategy, that gets tiring, but I do wish Ishida was just a little more powerful.

Okay so the episode starts off with where it left off, with Ishida making his entrance and shooting Yammy in the shoulder. Yammy is imensely strong as seen in current manga, albeit in his released form, still I feel it's not sufficent enough of an excuse to pardon his expression. Really it was that painful? Ishida's arrows aren't that powerful. He relies more on strategy, placing, and multitude. Why this arrow has left Yammy in pain surprises me. Maybe it's surprise I'm seeing.



Ishida fightings with him on a floor below Ichigo and Ulq. and beats yammy by luring him into sprenger. The large explosion leaves Yammy in a beaten but not out state. Ishida warns him to not move, but he does anyway and steps on a mine and is sent down through several levels to the basement.


Rukia is still fighting forever multiplying guy and is having a very hard time.  She got easily tired out but luckily for her and us, because we all love Rukia, she gets help. From Renji and Sado. That's all that we really see of this fight. I would have prefered to see more of this and less of Ishida vs Yammy. It was just frustrating for me.  I probably could have done without Inoue too. She didn't do much this episode besides say. "Ishida-kun" and "Kurosaki-kun" It seems to be the only things she knows to say. Is she like two years old? I can't take with KT is doing with her in the anime or the manga. She's so powerful yet so emotionally weak not to mention she has an inferiority complex. Get over it! Unleash your true power, and move on from Ichigo!! Is all I can think. I yell at my screen sometimes.




Anyway, the real highlight of the show came and went rather quickly, it was enough for me though. I was happy. Ichigo finally went hollow, and began to really go for it. Ulq relized it was time to break the ceiling and release. Espadas 4 and up can't release within Las Noches. Then we got some kickass fighting. Not really, more like kickass Ulq's release, which was enough for me.



The green and black weird freaky rain was a nice effect and when it was over. BAM ULQ.
And that's how it ended. Now lets see some pictures of Inoue throughout the episode. One of them within two minutes of it starting and the other in like 10-15.




Why this weird expression of Huh and what? The second one is when she's watching Kurosaki. I can't stand it! She could go around and reject something ever existed. Reject ulq and he's gone, but whatever, hopefully KT makes her more interesting or makes her not so emotionally pathetic.




That's all

じゃ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Links