Sponsored Links

Friday, May 7, 2010

Bleach - Deicide 4 - Chapter 402

So I loved this chapter. I love Kisuke, he's one of my favorite characters if not my favorite character. I've been dieing to see him fight and finally he has!


Kisuke appears and after a short talk Aizen stabs him. Kisuke; however, used his balloon replacement which Aizen thought he wouldn't use since it's a "cheap trick". Whatever Aizen! Being able to control all aspects of a persons senses is probably a cheap but deadly trick.

From here on we get to see some cool kido techniques from Kisuke. I really enjoy when characters fight like this. It's a nice little break from "BANKAI! SLASH SLASH"  It was pretty fun to watch.






Kisuke binds Aizen then attacks him. I really do enjoy fights where no draw of the sword is necessary! After the smoke clears we see a new Aizen! Doesn't seem to be fully complete. Aizen gives Kisuke one hell of a slap when he gets back. Kisuke tells Aizen that he's become careless because of his new power, and Aizen agrees. Kisuke surprises him informing him that he's just sealed off the reiatsu that flows out of his palms. Meaning he will be attacked by his own reiatsu. Overall great chapter, I can't wait until next week. Aizen will be alive and hopefully we get to see a bankai out of Kisuke, that would be quite cool.

Ichigo and Gin made no advancements but both seem taken aback by Kisuke's strength. Hopefully next week doesn't focus back on Ichigo and Gin I want to see more of Kisuke and Aizen! Aizens new form looks like some weird hollow by the way.

じゃ

1 comment:

  1. i'm very fond of kidou-driven fights too. Rukia vs Aaroniero is one of my top favorites.
    There's a lot of room for Kubo to explore in this area in terms of spell combinations. I hope he does it :)

    Gr8 blog btw,

    ReplyDelete

Sponsored Links