Sponsored Links

Friday, June 11, 2010

Naruto - 498 - Mom's red hair

Summary:

This is going to be pretty short, because well, not much happened. Naruto meets his mother! Who unfortunately is just like him. I don't like Naruto, so naturally I don't like his mother, who he is so similar to. She says dattebane instead of dattebayo at the end of her sentences. It just comes out when she's flustered. They talk about her past and how she fell in love with her father, and then Naruto stands. The next chapter is going to be when they fight the Kyuubi

Thoughts:

I'm not a huge fan of Naruto, but I've been reading it for so long I just can't 'not' read it. I didn't enjoy this chapter much. I didn't like his mother much. His mother is like Sakura as well, and I detest Sakura.

じゃ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Links