Sponsored Links

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bleach 416

Summary:

Gin talks to Aizen about past, Aizen kills gin, Rangiku remembers stuff and runs to Gin who is pretty much dead. He's glad he said sorry he says. Short summary, but that's all that happened. At the end, Ichigo is back in new bankai form! ooo

Thoughts:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wanted Gin to be alive, I liked him, I liked his abilities. I am annoyed with that KT decided to do with Gin, it's so petty. I would have loved to see him just wanting power and overtaking Aizen for that reason alone. I wanted him to be a true psychopath, that would be cool; however, that's not the case. As far as Ichigo goes, yay. He's in a new form, hopefully the fight wont drag out for another month or two and we'll be able to see a dead Aizen and a flash forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Links